Your line of work can take you into some rather dark and questionable places. You need something to help you light the way and the Streamlight TLR-1 Weapon Light could be just the thing you will want to add to your weapon. This particular light utilizes two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries that have a storage life of 10 years. The light offers up to 12,000 cd peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens. If the light were constantly on, it would have a 2.5 hour run time. The weapon light is easy to mount as it has a rail grip clamp system, and includes keys for Glock-style, S&W 99, S&W TSW, and Picatinny rails.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finsih
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA
|Best Use||Weapon Lights|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
This product's durability is horrible! I have had the battery cover break twice in the last 6 months. Sure you can send it back (you pay for the shipping) and Streamlight will fix it for free, but don't plan on having it back for 2-3 weeks. While waiting, I hope you have a spare weapon light or you can plan on buying another holster that will fit your duty weapon without a light. Bottom line i
I love how this mates up to my Glock and the way the power switch operates. Almost like it was specifically made for my gun. The light is extremely bright.
When I mounted it to my Glock, I forgot to put in the cross piece that mates to the slot on the bottom of the handgun. So, during some intense practice at the range, it suddenly came flying off and hit the cement floor. It suffered a minor goug
Having made the mistake of putting my light in my sweatshirt pocket while in plain clothes, I was very disappointed when it fell out of my pocket in the driveway during a recent winter storm and could not be located under 24" of snow. After waiting 2 weeks for the snow to melt and knowing it had to have been run over several times by then, I really didnt expect the light to work when it was finall
I am a senior full-time LEO who performs many various Law Enforcement duties. I love this light,and that's really all anyone can say! It's a very affect, and covers all my needs more than I could hope for in a tactical light. If you purchase one you will not only carry it, you will use it and not be sorry that you have it. I find myself feeling more safe and tactically sound in it's use and relax
Awesome weapon light. It's very bright and reliable. The clamp is much more reliable them the M3 and I like the metal casing over the plastic M3. IÕve owned mine for going on two years and use it all the time and havenÕt yet had to replace the battery. I canÕt say enough good things about this light. Plus with a cost less then $100 you just can't beat it. Get one!!