Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Made in U.S.A.
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.