Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 65 oz
|Best Use||Duty Boots|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I have been in law enforcement as a patrol officer for about 12 years and for the majority of my career I have worn Acadias. I usually get about three years out a pair of them. At that point I have worn the soles smooth. I have not ever sent them in to be redone, but am thinking about it as I have only heard positive comments on this. The bottom line is they protect my feet, keep them dry, and
I bought them a year ago and I cannot get them to break in. THey are like walking with a hard cast on. I have had Danner Strikers and they were great so I thought I would try these since I have read about their high quality and the ability to rebuild them. Spent almost $300 for boot I can't wear. Consider something else lighter.
Marine, Cop, firefighter, hunter. This boot is the best. I've had it re-soaled 6 times since I purchased it 18 years ago. 1st year got a big gouge cut out of the toe I chased a wanted felon through an old farm in 2' of snow. I've done water rescue in class 5 rapids, waded rivers, laid in swamps on a mdl. 700p, and snow at 20 below, walked miles looking for grows and whitetails too. I got a gra
I am a Police officer, and I have wore my danners for the last five and half year. Very comfortable, and durable. I just wish I would have know about these boots years ago. I don't know what else I can say other than these are great boot!!!!!