Take Danner's toughest full-grain leather and rip stop nylon, add a polyurethane footbed and a deeply cushioned midsole, and youve got the Danner Kinetic. Its tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, its incredibly agile and responsive.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly. Rip stop ballistic nylon adds lightweight breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurethane midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
- Polyurethane footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Kinetic outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
- 8" height
- Nylon shank
- 51 oz
|Material||Leather Nylon Ripstop|
|Best Use||Duty Boots|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I've tried several brands and models throughout my career. I was never happy and was consistently boot shopping. I am picky about my shoes due to having flat feet and having to wear third party insoles. I went to a Danner distributor and tried the Kinetics when they first came out and was sold within seconds. I could not believe how light and comfortable they were. They didn't feel "cheap" either.