For the traditionalist the classic Tru-Spec Multicam BDU Jacket is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000's and remains a popular favorite among many.
- Two chest pockets have fused, snag proof button flaps with bellows & drain holes
- Two lower pockets are partially bellowed with fused, snag proof button flaps & drain holes
- Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- Adjustable 2" wide three button cuffs
- Fused collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Concealed snag proof five button placket
- Felled side seams & sleeves
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.