The Streamlight TLR-2 HL Weapon Light is extremely bright and offers 630 lumens of power, which can make it quite beneficial in a variety of tactical operations. The weapon light has an ambidextrous switch. It is possible to use the switch for momentary light or to turn a steady beam of light on and off. It should have no problem fitting existing light bearing holsters. This durable light is water resistant, and it can operate in temperatures from -40°F 120°F. It includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 92, and S&W TSW. It is easy to attach and detach quickly and safely without the need for any tools.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 630 lumens.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 1.25 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level; Laser only function runs 45 hours
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Best Use||Weapon Lights|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.