The Streamlight Stinger LED DS Flashlight has 350 lumens of output.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 350 lumens; 24,000 candela peak beam intensity; 310 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 175 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 219 meter beam distance; runs 3.75 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 85 lumens; 6,000 candela peak beam intensity; 155 meter beam distance; runs 7.25 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiCd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiMH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Includes anti-roll rubber ring
- Length: 8.85 " (22.48 cm); Weight: 12.8 oz (364 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I had this flashlight for a while and I never had a single issue with it. The light is very bright and it's taken some abuse and still acts like it just came out of the box. The strobe is very useful when dealing with traffic at night or getting someones attention.
This is an excellent flashlight. If you use it as a flashlight and not a battering ram it will last you a long time. I have had it for 2 years and it is still running strong. The Strichers in Plymouth, MN has a closable holder made specifically for this light and it also works great however I am not sure of the brand.
This light is very bright, battery doesn't hold up to well in -10 degree weather. The rubber ring kept coming off getting in and out of the car. Finally just threw it away. Had the bottom part of the tail cap uncrew several times while in the squad and eventually lost the peices to use the tailcap switch. Little bit long for carrying on the duty belt. I have only had for about a year and a half an
Bright, Dual switches and functions A bit longer than the Stinger XT This is one of the best lights I have bought yet. I have gone through two XT's. I like the rubber ring for setting my light on the hood of my car. I have the Bianchi Compact Light Holder instead of the closed top. Fits perfect. I have used this holder for my XT as well and it does a great job.
Bright, Rubber ring Multiple problems I initially thought this light was great. The rubber ring is excellent for knocking on doors. I had problems (along with others at my dept) with the switch. Had to send it in to be fixed. Have had light for approx 1.5 years and am ready to go back to the standard stinger. The protruding on/off switch always hits my belt/flashlight holder/radio and turns o