The Streamlight ProTac HL3 Flashlight has 1100 lumens of output that is charged by lithium batteries.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,100 lumens; 36,000 candela; runs 2 hours
- Low a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 1,200 candela; runs 43 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2 hours
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes three 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- 7.10 in. (18.03 cm); 9.3 oz (263 grams) with batteries
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I handled this new HL 3 at the 2014 SHOT Show, along with many lights from many other companies. As far as a belt-carried duty light, I love it for outdoor or large interior areas. It is so bright that I worry that one could easily take oneself out of a search just by hitting a mirror or white wall with the beam and bleaching out. So ensure that you are trained to keep the beam down when needed