The Safariland Model 6005 SLS Tactical Holster w/ Quick Release Leg Strap is a rather popular option when it comes to holsters available today. It has the SLS (Self Locking System) with rotating hood system, and it can allow for a smooth and fast single motion draw. It also provides better protection against someone who attempts to take a weapon away. The holster features a double leg strap in leg shroud with mounting holes, which can be helpful for those who want to add other accessories. It has a suede lining, which will help to protect the weapon's finish as well as a leg shroud with a silicon strap to reduce slipping.
- Features the SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood system
- SLS allows for a smoother, single motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways
- Hood Guard is standard; optional Sentry available
- Thermal-molded SafariLaminate™ construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double leg strap and leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories
- Adjustable vertical leg strap with quick release detachable leg harness
- Offered for weapons with and without rail mounted lights
- Suede lined to protect handgun’s finish
- Leg shroud features silicon strap for nonslip traction
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
Great holster. I got a new gun and there was no doubt which holster to buy. I did have to file some of the plastic on the holster between the bottom of the muzzle and light to make it fit. Still a great holster.