The Safariland Model 6004 SLS Tactical Holster is one of the most popular holsters in the field today. It is in use by both military personnel and law enforcement all around the world. The SLS holster makes it easy for the operator to draw the weapon in a single smooth motion. The design also helps to protect against attempted takeaways of the weapon. Holster has an SLS, or Self Locking System rotating hood, a standard double strap leg shroud, leg straps that feature silicone strips, which help to reduce movement, and a lining that will protect the finish of the handgun. There are options for those who have sights and optics mounted to their weapon as well. It is available for many different weapons including the Glock, 1911, Sig, Beretta, S&W, HK USP, and more.
- SLS allows for a smoother, single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways
- The SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood system
- Hood Guard is standard; optional Sentry available
- Thermal-molded SafariLaminate™ construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories
- Offered for weapons with and without rail mounted lights
- Suede lined to protect handgun’s finish
- Leg straps feature silicone strips for non-slip traction
- Available in STX Tactical Black
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
It is well constructed but the my Kimber 1911 will not lock into holster unless the hammer is drawn back.