- Patented SuperCuff technology ensures perfect fit at the wrist without limiting Range of Motion. A Ringers Exclusive.
- Direct inject TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels for extreme protection.
- Kevlar palm panels with anatomic cutouts create maximum cut resistance without restricting grip.
- 6mm segmented padding across the knuckles creates padding that moves with you.
- Two layer fingertip design results in maximum tactile feel without comprising dexterity.
- 3M Reflective markings for increased visibility & increased safety.
- Gel padding reduces vibration & decreases injury.
- Available in black only
- Reinforced stitching and hidden seams for extreme durability and maximum wear
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I really liked my first pair. (See my 1st review) I purchased another pair as my first pair had begun to show wear. I am not happy with the second pair. The sewing in the palm let loose right away. Streicher's repaired the sewing, but it let loose again. The finger panel peeled off of the index finger. I am very dissappointed with the second pair, and can no longer recommend these gloves. - Capt.
These protect your hands very well I've know a few guys that have got a broken knuckle while fighting a suspect and I must say I haven't had any issues with that while wearing these, good value
I use my Ringer tactical gloves for regular duty, SWAT, and rappelling. I have been using them for about a year, very durable and comfortable. The carbon knuckles are tough. I jokingly backhanded a car with a close fist, and left 3 well defined knuckle dents.
Only downfall I have found is after a long rainy day on the firearms range the gloves turned my hands black.