The Monadnock Autolock Baton was developed through cutting-edge engineering that combined the advantages of friction lock and positive lock technology. The technologically advanced, patented AutoLock® baton is ready at hand when you need it and out of the way when you don’t. It’s easy to expand, and when it’s time to close, simply push the button in the end cap. No need to look for a hard surface to collapse the baton.
Strength You Can Count On:
- The high-tech and patented cam ball bearing and locking mechanism, once locked, ensures that the baton will stay open while performing striking and jabbing techniques.
- The AutoLock’s patented locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Closes with a push of a button—no need to strike the baton on the ground
- Open passively or in a high-profile manner
- Rotating shafts help maintain control of the batons during a struggle
- Choose from a variety of tips and grips
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Super Grip
- Black Chrome
- Bright Nickel
- Standard Steel Tip - Ideal for opening baton in a high profile manner and gaining the psychological advantage over subject
- Safety Tip - Urethane material eliminates sharp edges and decreases possibility of subject injury
- Power Safety Tip - Engineered to turn a subject’s pockets inside out, reducing the risk of getting stuck with sharp objects
- Tactical Targeting Tip - Clearly tracks baton tip during demonstrations, practice and / or on duty. Retro fit on any AutoLock® baton with a Power Safety Tip
- Add 3xT to any Power Safety Tip Cat. # to add the 3xT tip
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
Baton is easy to carry especially if you have the rotating carrying case. Is low maintenance and easy to maintain. The baton is very rugged and even in the harshest of environments. . Opening and closing are very easy also. No protection for fingers or knuckles, but Monadnock has solved that with a nwe model with a handle on it. During my years in Law Enforcement I used my Baton at accident scene