A Keson best seller! Since 1968 this style of Keson fiberglass tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements. They are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure, and they stand to the only test that matters: field performance. Keson covers every blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and second over the printed units, so the numbers don't wear away. Get yours today from Streichers.
- Tough, molded handle is easy to grasp.
- The crank handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged use.
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
- The shovel handle is ideal for rapid reeling.
- Two coats of PVC protected by double shield.
- Double PVC coated blade with additional tape end guard for ultimate tape protection.
|Best Use||Measuring Tape|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.