Hornady® Training™ ammunition provides a cost effective alternative to the standard TAP® loads for tactical training. Loaded with Hornady® bullets and proven propellants coupled with a high quality coated steel case and berdan primer, Hornady® Training™ ammunition is designed to deliver point of aim/point of impact consistency when compared to comparable TAP® offerings. Hornady® Training™ Ammunition - an economical, high quality solution for Law Enforcement training.
.223 Rem, 55 Grain, FMJ-BT
50 Rounds Box / 500 Rounds Case
Ballistic Coefficient: .243
Sectional Density: .157
Bullet Length: .735”
Recommended rifling twist rate: 1:7” to 1:12”
Powder & Primer:
Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant
Primer: Small rifle, Berdan primed
Quality coated steel
- IF THE ORDER HAS BEEN DAMAGED BY THE CARRIER:
- Call the carrier's local office and request a representative pick up the damaged goods.
- Pack the product in the original shipping box.
- The carrier will contact you and pick up the package.
- The carrier will contact Streicher's with the results of the investigation and we will take the appropriate actions necessary.
- IF YOUR ORDER WAS INCORRECTLY FILLED BY STREICHER'S:
- Please fill out the reverse side of this form and return your shipment to Streicher's.
- Please also include copies of the packing slip and any other documentation that was provided in the shipment.
- If you have any other or additional problems or questions, please feel free to contact Streicher's Customer Service at (763) 546.1155 or 800-367-3763.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR PRODUCT:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, return it via insured parcel post or UPS within 30 days of receipt for a refund (minus shipping and handling). If you return items after 30 days, a store credit will be issued on your account which you can use against future purchases. Refunds/Credit will only be issued for items which are in new condition. If the item has been used and is not defective, Streicher's will not accept it and it will be returned to you. If you are returning a product for any reason, please download and fill out our Return and Exchange form.
Normal business days for shipping are Monday - Friday (Saturday delivery based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping is chosen, we will ship any available items immediately. Backordered items or items currently out of stock will be shipped UPS Ground, Spee-Dee Delivery Service, or USPS mail. We currently offer domestic shipping only. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is available via 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air.
NOTE: Because of UPS's discontinuation of ground service to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping.
Shipping costs are based on the total dollar of the order and the weight of the package. Standard ground shipping cost is $10 up to $129 then free ground shipping after that. Expediated shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply.
Oversize products such as gun safes, light bars and partitions are subject to other fees based on UPS standard rates. Ammunition, knives, and aerosol self-defense products may be subject to extra shipping charges or regulations due to the hazardous material or danger if used unsafely or improperly.
Shipping charges cover packaging your order, handling charges, shipping charges, and insurance. Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address. Some products are restricted and can only be shipped to authorized agency addresses.
Cost effective way to train.
Accurate and runs well in my AR. Compatible with the TAP defense ammo.
Excellent training ammo for a reasonable price.
Great ammo for 3 Gun Shoots. Low recoil with consistent grouping for training and matches.
I use this ammo to sight in my M&P 15 at 100 yds. Ammo burned cleanly , not alot of built up in the barrel after 100 rounds were fired. No (ftf) failure to fire, or jams. Will buy this ammo again!!!!
Personal recreation and potential safety.