Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 66 oz
|Best Use||Duty Boots|
Shipping & Delivery
Normal shipping days are Monday - Friday (Saturday based on delivery location, not guaranteed). If expedited shipping chosen, in-stock items ship immediately. Backordered or out of stock items will be shipped best method, Standard Ground. Domestic shipping only. Streicher’s does not ship to PO Boxes. See our Shipping Policy.
NOTE: Because of UPS's shipping policy to HI and AK, Streicher's is not able to ship ammunition to these states. All ammunition must ship via ground shipping. Shipping costs are based on total dollar of the order. Standard ground shipping cost is $6.99 on order totals up to $99 then free ground shipping after that. Expedited shipping via air is available for a nominal fee, normal shipping restrictions apply. See our Return & Exchange Procedures.
I had a pair of Danner boots years ago, and absolutley loved them. But due to the price, it kept me from getting another pair. I went with Bates, and they claimed they were waterproof. They weren't. So I decided to get another pair of Acadia's. Out of the box, they were comfortable and easy to put on. Then I stood in my bathtub, in 6" of water. THEY ARE WATERPROOF!
I wore them 10 hours on s
Completly waterproof and breathable. Wore them 10 hours straight, and no sweaty feet! A little heavy and spendy, but your feet are worth it. These are my second pair. These boots are must buy!